Lamar Jackson MVP odds are available at Maryland sportsbooks including DraftKings. Lamar Jackson’s odds to win the MVP have shortened with the Baltimore Ravens in the running to win the AFC North title.
As of this writing, DraftKings was dealing Jackson as the fifth betting choice to become the 2022 NFL MVP at odds of +1400. Jackson has a 6.67% implied probability of winning the NFL MVP Award at those odds.
Lamar Jackson MVP odds
Lamar Jackson MVP odds at the beginning of the season (+2800) have been cut in half at DraftKings entering Week 8 of the 2022-23 NFL campaign. Let’s examine Lamar Jackson MVP odds across the sports betting industry:
|DraftKings Sportsbook Maryland||+1400|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Maryland||+1100|
|PointsBet Sportsbook Maryland||+1500|
Entering Week 9, Jackson had thrown for 1,635 passing yards and 15 TDs. The dual-threat QB had also rushed for a team-high 553 yards and a pair of TDs on the ground.
Lamar Jackson’s Odds to Win MVP: Latest News
Lamar Jackson’s MVP odds shortened after his fast start to the season. Here are highlights that have led to significant movement in Lamar Jackson’s odds to win MVP.
- Sept. 11, 2022: In the season opener, Jackson throws for three TDs in Baltimore’s 24-9 win against the New York Jets
- Sept. 18, 2022: Jackson goes wild with more than 300 yards passing and three TDs in a 42-38 loss against the Miami Dolphins. He also rushes for more than 100 yards including a career-long 79-yard TD.
- Sept. 25, 2022: Jackson throws for four TDs and rushes for more than 100 yards and another TD in a 37-26 win over the New England Patriots.
Lamar Jackson’s MVP Odds: Beginning of Season
Lamar Jackson’s opening MVP odds were +2800 at the beginning of the season at DraftKings. In contrast, Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen was a consensus betting favorite across the industry to win MVP at odds of +650. There was a correlation between Allen’s odds and Super Bowl futures odds. Buffalo entered the season as the betting favorite to win Super Bowl 57. Jackson is looking to win the second NFL MVP award of his career after capturing the honor in 2019.
Where to Bet on Lamar Jackson NFL MVP Odds: Top Apps, Promos, and Bonus Codes
Here are our recommended sportsbooks in Maryland for betting on Lamar Jackson to win MVP.
DraftKings is one of the best overall sports betting apps in the US. You’ll find highly competitive odds on futures markets including the NFL MVP. DraftKings offers new users in most states where it’s legal a $50 free bet and a 20% match up to $1,000. Terms & conditions apply. To receive the full deposit match, a minimum deposit of $5,000 is required.
FanDuel MD offers new users a $1,000 “No Sweat First Bet” that can be used on the NFL or any of the many sports that are available. Known for performing equally well on both iOS and Android mobile devices, FanDuel was offering the lowest odds on Lamar Jackson to win MVP at the time of this writing.
Always be sure to compare odds being offered at different sportsbooks before making your bets. Futures odds can fluctuate more than spreads or totals, and it always pays to shop around.
PointsBet’s betting bonus is one of the most generous in the industry. New users can get two second chance bets up to $2,000. At +1500, PointsBet was dealing the best Lamar Jackson MVP odds at the time of this review. No single sportsbook will have the best odds on every game or outcome. That’s why it is important to open multiple accounts at different sportsbooks, so you can find and bet on the best available odds.
How to Bet on Lamar Jackson’s MVP Odds
Here are the steps you’ll need to take to bet on Lamar Jackson’s MVP odds. We’ll use DraftKings in our example, but the process is similar regardless of the sportsbook you choose in Maryland.
- Download the DraftKings app on your mobile device. iOS users will do this at the App Store, and Android users will do it at the Google Play Store.
- Register for a new account: This is a simple process where you provide personal information including your name, date of birth, Social Security number, mailing address, and email address.
- Make a deposit and claim your bonus: DraftKings offers several convenient ways to fund your account including online banking, debit/credit cards, ACH, PayPal, and more. Use our DraftKings promo code to ensure you receive the maximum sign-up bonus.
- Make a bet: Navigate on the DraftKings app to NFL futures, click on “Awards” and the MVP betting market will be the first to appear. Click on the odds being offered for Lamar Jackson to win MVP, add a bet amount, and submit.
More Lamar Jackson Futures Betting
You can also bet on Lamar Jackson futures to become the NFL’s leader in passing yards and TD passes. These betting markets will be available at all major commercial sportsbooks in Maryland.
NFL MVP History
Here is a list of the last 10 players to win NFL MVP. It’s dominated by quarterbacks and included Lamar Jackson in 2019.